Sunday 11 October 2009

100 up at Shutterstock!

Well progress continues.... It's 100 downloads in 56 days of contribution at Shutterstock.
To date after starting the process in mid August my figures are roughly:
Dreamstime  - $8.50
Fotolia           - $5.80
iStockphoto  - $0.00
Giving me the grand total of just over $40 in two months. I guess this is probably well below average, but my portfolio is only small - roughly between 40 - 60 shots in each apart from iStock which is much lower due to stricter reviewing.
I'd be interested on any comments about this and your own experiences. 
Would this be good/reasonable/poor/or hardly worth it!

Let me know

Ant. 

2 comments:

Brad C said...

Saw your blog on DT... I started out with about 160 images and 10 sales there at the end of two months. Now I'm selling over 300 images a month there, after a year and a half. I'd say you are doing above average - you just need more images online.

coast. said...

Cheers Brad. That's great encouragement and good to know I'm on the right track. How do you find it being exclusive to DT?

Post a Comment