Friday 6 November 2009

More pin money...

Well, results have picked up for the month of October and I keeping faith with the microstock game. I would appear that microstock has a strong foothold and the game is changing. Stronger and better quality images appear to be the name of the game as many areas appear to be fully saturated. This will probably push image costs up in the long run and with fewer downloads as agencies become more choosy again as they are paying a bit more. Then again quality will always shine through....
Also this month I had an extended licence download at SS, which really boosted my earnings for the month. This months takings are as follows:
dreamstime  15.93
Fotolia         1.50
iStock           big fat zero!

Quite please with the SS earnings as I now have approx 75 images and am very close to the first $100 milestone in 3 months of contributing. So I guess for those of you reading this, it is true you can earn a bit of extra cash in not a lot of time.

So how are you getting on....?

2 comments:

Luis Santos said...

Nice results! With only around 90 pics right? Very good photos.. I am on SS since June 09 and my best month is on 57$.. :) I am now with 711 photos (this month I am on 55.21$)

congrats and keep up the good work!

feelisgood said...

Something your istockphoto does not generate revenue. Why is this happening?

Post a Comment